- Chrome browser is recommended. Other browsers are not tested enough.
- Mac OS X and node.js 4.x or later for command-line version.
- Generate good-looking Swift 2.1 code from Objective-C code.
- Full Objective-C parser which accepts large source code, not for toy-problem.
- Preserve indents and comments in the original Objective-C code.
- Reduce compilation errors with semantics analysis. See the Document for detail.
- Command-line version supports
#importdelective with pre-compiled header cache.
Install for Command-line
See README on GitHub.